IT Hardware Sales
As a single source provider for IT service and support, we sell IT systems and upgrades to businesses looking for a way to reduce the cost of IT refreshes and capacity expansion. And with our OEM agnostic approach, businesses are guaranteed to be provided with guidance that truly keeps their best interests in mind.
With an extensive global inventory totaling more than $40 million dollars, we make it economical and convenient for businesses to get the IT hardware they need, when they need it, such as:
- Complete systems including:
- Storage arrays
- Tape libraries
- System upgrades including:
- And much more.
- Provides an economical alternative to OEM driven IT refreshes or capacity upgrades
- Convenient source for acquiring nearly any IT hardware that is needed
- Reliable, expedited delivery worldwide
- Excellent resource for businesses that maintain IT hardware in-house
- Convenient source for ITAD or resale of IT hardware that is being phased-out during tech refreshes
- Extremely economical approach to IT refreshes and capacity upgrades
- Very competitive complete system and upgrade pricing
IT Hardware Sales highlights:
- Convenient access to a multi-platform, multi-OEM team of experts
- Provides sensible and economical alternatives to new IT hardware refreshes or capacity upgrades
- Is an agile resource for IT hardware when needing to meet the demands of new or evolving business drivers
- Able to quickly and cost effectively source parts, features, upgrades and complete systems
- Provides expedited IT hardware delivery worldwide
- Able to provide guidance and support throughout IT asset retirement
- Able to assess market value and purchase client IT systems at retirement
Providing smart, OEM independent options.
Our IT Hardware Sales Team is available anytime to help you create hardware solutions for IT refreshes of any size, and capacity upgrades that will meet the demands of any new or evolving business drivers. In addition, with numerous case studies on hand, we will demonstrate how a maintenance plan bundled with N-1/2/3 hardware can accomplish the same objectives as a new hardware refresh, for a substantially smaller short-term and long-term investment.
Businesses who perform self-maintenance on their IT hardware will find our IT Hardware Sales service a convenient and reliable resource for acquiring the parts, features, upgrades and complete systems needed to keep production running and stay ahead of user demand. And to further support self-maintainers, we provide our Smart Hands service for situations where technical resources are required in unstaffed or understaffed remote locations including global branch offices, collocations and disaster recovery sites.
With inventories located around the world and an expert Global Logistics Team, SMS provides expedited hardware delivery to just about any location. And to reduce the burdensome task of locating the needed hardware, if we don’t have it, we will find it through our global network of:
- Leasing companies
- Independent hardware maintainers.
Helping businesses make wise decisions.
We provide guidance and support throughout IT asset lifecycles to help businesses meet their goals, and ensure their budget dollars are spent wisely along the way. This support includes:
- IT asset design, procurement and builds
- Asset tagging, deployment and tracking
- Hardware maintenance and support
- Hardware changes, re-purposing and refurbishment
- Data erasures and media destruction
- IT asset disposal - following the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive - WEEE Directive and ISO9001
- IT hardware resale
With the right company supporting it, most IT hardware will continue to support business objectives and provide a return on investment long after the warranty has expired. Contact us today and learn about the economical alternatives to OEM driven IT refreshes and capacity upgrades.
- Data Centre Relocations, Migrations & Consolidations
- Data Centre Strategy & Selection Consultation
- Data Centre Inventory and Audits
- IT Asset Deployment & Rollout
- IT Asset Disposal (ITAD)
- Data Erasure & Media Destruction
- IT Hardware Sales
- Storage Reassurance
- Smart Hands
- IT Asset Deployment & Installation
- Installs, Moves, Additions and Changes (IMAC)
Europe, Middle East & Africa:
+44 121 251 5151